If you’re struggling to get more clients, there are three simple strategies that you can implement that will help.
But, more importantly, taking consistent, daily action is the real answer to getting more clients.
I’ve had many conversations with business owners these past few months who are, quite frankly, really struggling with their businesses:
- They have little to no clients.
- They’re not making the income they need just to pay the bills.
- They’re barely keeping their heads above water.
When faced with this situation, there’s really only one thing they can do – and that is focus on getting new paying clients.
Maintaining a good cash flow is at the heart of building a successful business; therefore your focus needs to be on getting clients who are willing to pay for your services.
The only way you can do that is to work with clients who will pay you for your one-on-one services.
Therefore they should forget about:
- Updating their website.
- Spending their time on launching a new product or program (if you’re struggling to fill your practice with one-on-one clients, you will struggle to fill your programs).
- Putting together a telesummit or other major list building event.
Yes, these are all great things to do, but short-term, the focus really has to be on getting paying clients – this is the single, fastest way to improve your cash flow.
Here are three simple strategies that you can easily implement so that you can get three new clients in the next 30 days:
1. Follow-up with past clients. If you’ve had some success in your business and have worked with a few clients over the past 12-18 months, then take some time to:
- Check back in with them and see how they’re doing.
- Ask them if there’s anything they need any help with.
- Update them on what’s happening in your business.
- If they’re local, offer to reconnect over coffee.
One of the biggest mistakes you can make in your business is to forget your past clients and not touch base with them again.
2. Connect with “warm” leads. How about those conversations you had with potential clients that said “no” or “maybe” to your services? Go back to them and, following the example above, reconnect with them.
Chances are they’re in a different place than they were when you last spoke and they may be ready to work with you this time around.
3. Attend in-person networking events. Connecting with people face-to-face is one of the best ways to meet new clients/potential clients. Whilst the person you may be speaking with may not be an ideal client you never know who they know.
So when you meet someone at a networking event, never try to sell to them. Get to know them first, build the relationship, and make sure the conversation is about them. And ask them, “who do you know who… ” and see if they can offer you any referrals.
When you take consistent steps, day in day out, that’s when you’ll start to see results in your business.
And these steps I’ve shared with you are all very simple to implement – no complicated technology involved!
So, create a daily action plan outlining exactly what you’re going to do every day for the next 30 days to get three new clients.
And work that plan!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Tracey_Lawton/22439