I was once asked just what is the thing that successful entrepreneurs do, or don’t do. It got me to thinking real hard about what it is that sets entrepreneurs apart from those who’d like to be. Here are 28 things ALL entrepreneurs DO and DON’T do:
1. Entrepreneurs pay attention to the new opportunities that present themselves everyday.
2. Entrepreneurs don’t stop because they don’t know how to do something. They delegate tasks to people who are more gifted to perform the things you can’t, or learn to do them. They don’t re-invent the wheel if its not needed.
3. Entrepreneurs aren’t afraid of change or new things, so they try, investigate and willing risk making mistakes.
4. Entrepreneurs set realistic goals daily as well as for the long term.5. Entrepreneurs study the background information of what they’re marketing so they can become experts in a filed they wouldn’t normally have any expertise in.6. Entrepreneurs study other peoples’ mistakes and successes and learn from them.
7. Entrepreneurs realize that they’re running a long term business, not a get rich quick venture. They think and plan for he future.
8. Entrepreneurs don’t let problems stop them from reaching a goal. They learn new things from road blocks and hurdles.
9. Entrepreneurs are professional, thoughtful in their communication and to the point. They don’t give people fluff or false hope.
10. Entrepreneurs are real with who they are and understand their own personality. They know their strengths and weaknesses.
11. Entrepreneurs use their resources and time wisely, while learning to make room for taking risks.12. Entrepreneurs don’t get frustrated if something takes longer than expected. They always focus on the goal.
13. Entrepreneurs know that there are many parts of entrepreneurship that WILL NOT be fun, but they do them anyway.
14. Entrepreneurs learn to move on to new projects. They don’t get attached to something that isn’t working or is using too many resources.
15. Entrepreneurs don’t give away their best information upfront. They understand how to pace what they bring to market.
16. Entrepreneurs remove things that distract them or take their mind off the goal.
17. Entrepreneurs don’t have pre-determined or fixed ideas about how something will end up. They are flexible and try new things.
18. Entrepreneurs are honest with others and themselves. They earn the trust of their following by being trustworthy.
19. Entrepreneurs don’t make decisions on whether or not something is enjoyable. They think about what their target wants.
20. Entrepreneurs are always making new products or ventures. They are constantly exploring new options without get wrapped up in one thing. They can get out of their own box.
21. Entrepreneurs don’t take things personally.
22. Entrepreneurs run their business the way they want, while always being open to advice. They can understand that no one person can possibly know everything.
23. Entrepreneurs are proactive with their decision making. They DO what they DREAM.
24. Entrepreneurs are prepared for long hours and lots of work because they know that success does not occur overnight, or on its own.
25. Entrepreneurs incorporate ideas and products that they know already work.
26. Entrepreneurs know how to delegate tasks to other more gifted than themselves. They know how to let go of something and let another person get add their own style, twist or flavor to it.
27. Entrepreneurs learn about who they are marketing to and craft their communication accordingly.
28. Entrepreneurs welcome feedback and criticism from those who matter the most: their customers.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jay_M_Jenkins/856100